1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Ford F350 CC/SB Lariat 59K Miles - Boston

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Nov 26, 2012.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Guys - Posting this for my friend, the same friend who had an 05 F250 that he got rid of for this truck. Only reason for selling is in the end, its too much truck for his use. He's a plumber and just got a company van, beyond that the truck was used to commute from Dedham to Dorchester daily. Very low miles, comes with stock DPF/Cat as well. Here is his CL add:

For Sale is a 2008 Ford F-350 Crew Cab short bed Lariat 4X4 with the 6.4 litre powerstroke diesel....59,000 miles... black with tan leather interior....the truck is LOADED!!!....Remote start, htd leather seats, front seat captains chairs with console, moon roof, power sliding rear window, dual zone climate control, in-dash DVD/CD player, up-fitter switches,electronic brake controller, power telescopic/folding/lighted/heated mirrors, fog lights, fisher plow setup, tow hitch, bed liner, tailgate assist step and grab bar, chrome running boards, 20" factory wheels, brand new 35" Mud Terain tires, leveling kit with 2" blocks in the front and 1" blocks in the rear, SCT Livewire tuner with Innovative Diesel custom tunes, MBRP cat/dpf delete pipe (have the original dpf and cat as well), dark tint windows all around....Truck is a real beauty!!!... $35,000 or best offer

Truck also is setup for Fisher Minute Mount, has an 8' MM2 that can be included for the right price.

PM for his number, Pictures

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

clean a$$ truck but the price is go make for a hard sell
  3. plowguy43

Yeah I know, its too bad because a dealer would list it a little higher and probably sell it.
  4. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Ford is dropping over $16K off the sticker on new now that trickels down to used quickly.
  5. plowguy43

Holy crap are you serious? Well that explains things a bit, but personally after driving this truck tuned I'm dying for a 6.4 (I hope this truck doesn't sell so I can beat him down on price to buy it)
  6. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Wish it didn't have the tan interior! Beautiful truck otherwise.GLWTS.
  7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

I just got a mailer from Ford, additional $2k off any promotions or negotiated deal.
  8. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

Might wanna try this place lotta guy sell clean truck fast herehttp://www.dieselsellerz.com/login.htm
  9. plowguy43

I know I like the black FX4 interior better

Thanks for the tip, I'll list it there for him as well.
  10. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

i want those rims for mine 08 badly
  11. plowguy43

You can have them for $35k (or best offer) and get the truck for free LOL
  12. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

nahhh im good ha
  13. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

TTT for a nice looking truck!