1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Ford F250 FX4 4x4 with Wideout

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fatality, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

For Sale: 2008 Ford F250 FX4 4x4. Has 5.4L Triton gas engine. Only 75,000 miles. Comes with audiophile sound system and sub from factory, remote start, upfitter switches, navigation, power folding mirrors, off road package including rancho shocks, cold air intake. Tool box and light will stay. Also has weathertech floor mats for front and back. I am the 2nd owner. We purchased the truck with 20,000 miles on it from a local trade in. Very meticulously maintained. Never been in an accident. Have all maintenance records. Excellent condition. Only reason for sale is we have another baby on the way and I upgraded to crew cab.

New this year:
    -All new brakes including pads and rotors
    -New magnaflow exhaust
    -All fluids including transmission, front and rear differential, and transfer case has been changed

New tires will be put on the truck within the next week. Truck will also be detailed outside and inside for the buyer.

Asking 20,000obo for the truck or 24,000obo for truck with a 2 year old western wideout plow. Plow is in great condition as well!

Call/text 309-533-5458 or pm me with any questions

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

3. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

If you sell the truck without the plow, I would be interested in the plow set up

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Weekend bump!

5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Brand new firestone transforce tires are on and truck is aligned. Interior/exterior detailed as well. Ready to go!

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

To the top!

7. ReadySetSnow

ReadySetSnow Banned

You still have this?

8. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

is the truck still for sale?