1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Ford F-750 Hooklift Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 06CCSB, Oct 31, 2011.

1. 06CCSB

06CCSB Member

Selling our 2008 Ford F750 with 24,000 pound Dual-pivot SWAPLOADER hooklift system on it. This truck with the extra heavy duty system picks up whatever you want it to. GVW is 33k with a 12K front axle and 21K rear axle. The truck is absolutely flawless with only 134K on it. Cummins diesel with Allison 6-speed Auto. All LED lights and completely custom rear bumper that weighs 1,000 pounds by itself. Comes with 1 10 yd dumpster and 1 16 ft. long flat bed. Strap a full size skid steer (10,000-12,000 lbs) and the truck will pick the entire flat sled with the machine on it up at idle! only reason that we are selling it is because we simply do not need a truck this big. Best part is that the truck gets 15mpg driving around Northern Virginia. Air brakes, air-ride seat, not a single scratch on the body, brand new tires. Asking 58K OBO. Click the link below for pics. Call me or text me at 703.626.9883 with any questions as I am not on these forums too often. Thanks.