1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

******2008 F450 7800 miles*******

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Greenmtboy, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

I am selling this for a friend and I will take better pic's for whoever interested. He sent these via Iphone so there not the best.

2008 Ford F450 King Ranch green and gold with 7784 mile, LOADED, it has every option available and a 7 yr 100,000 mile bumper to bumper extended warranty through Ford. This truck was use to pull there 50' Hustler to the lake and back in the summer. It has never seen snow, salt or and quit possible rain. Always stored inside out of the elements! It has NEVER had any body work what so ever! I can get the vin # upon request so you can check car-fax to see for yourself. This will make someone a very, very nice truck! Asking $48,500 for a truck that is practically new, to replace it with a 2011 you will spend $ 65,000!

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

2. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

Bump! This diesel is not even broke in, any offers?

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

$30 K CDN...be there tomorrow with cash in hand.

4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

slap a dpf/doc and spartan or sct and you can change mother earth's rotation...

good deal for someone.

5. JohnnyRoyale

Still waiting (with cash in hand)to hear if my offer has been accepted.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ummmmmm you offered him nearly $20k under his asking price, and you're really waiting for the response? I'm sure Carmax would give him well over $40k for it. Hell, I'd give him more just to flip it!

7. JohnnyRoyale

He asked if there were any offers and I made him one. What's yours smarty?

8. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

I guess I should of said reasonable offer!

9. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

Do you have a number in mind?

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sorry, I just re-read my post. I meant more than Johnny's $30k CDN offer ;)