1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 F-350 XLT w/Fisher XLS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Dog D, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

2008 ford f-350 superduty lariat crew cab - power stroke diesel v8 4wd-red with gray leather interior. Dual power leather heated seats with memory seat. Parking sensors, power adjustable foot pedals, power sliding rear window, am/fm/satellite stereo with in dash 6-disc player and mp3. Tilt wheel with cruise control along with steering wheel controls, information center, remote start with and keyless entry, power tinted windows, power locks, mirrors, and seats. Dual front airbags, 18" alloy wheels, factory tube steps, bedliner, towing& plow packages, and 4x4 off road package. 42 gallon fuel tank. Fisher xls plow with recent edges.

Toolbox, Back-Rack and Light bar not included

$26,900.00

TRK 21 A.JPG

TRK 21 B.JPG

2. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a garage queen. lol

Free bump for an OK guy and his truck.

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

how many miles? DPF still intact?

4. Big Dog D

Oooops. Forgot that part.

99k miles. I bought it brand new and the truck is bone stock, no chips or mods other than the Transferflow fuel tank. The tank is a direct bolt in for the OEM one and the gauge and computer all act normally. It also has a sun-roof, upfitters switches and built in brake controller. The tires are the Michelin LTX AT2's and are just about brand new.

I can get the Oasis for anyone that is truly serious. Other than small BS and recall stuff it is clean.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  5. Big Dog D

Garaged yes, Queen no.

6. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

would u sell plow separate?

7. Big Dog D

No I wouldn't

8. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

What about the sunroof?

9. Big Dog D

To you.......................I'd sell that seperate. It will only cost you $26,800 and I'll even cover the shipping.

10. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Let me think on it.........

11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

tried craigslist?? I think your price is very fair...plow alone would sell for $3,500-4k by me

12. Big Dog D

Sold!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.