1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 extreme v, whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gtmustang00, Sep 17, 2012.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Looking at buying this 9'6 extreme v plow. I got him down to $3400. He wont sell the plow side only as that's all i need. The plow had a new center pin under warranty and it has new cutting edges. It's going on my 2006 f350.

http://nh.craigslist.org/fod/3236769243.html

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Ive got a mild steel 9.5 xv with new center pin last year (plow side only as im upgrading to a xls) for $3000...bottom dollar.....it your interested pm me your email and ill forward you a few pics. i'm alittle over 1.5 hours from the me/nh border

3. gtmustang00

from Berlin

I'm only interested in stainless, but thanks!

4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

ya i saw that after i posted... i think if you can get it complete for 3400 its a good deal

5. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Is there even a market for the truck side for a Kodiak?

6. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Just make sure it has the vin numbers there is a absolute ton of hot ones around here. And the pictures usualy avoid where the numbers belong.

7. gtmustang00

from Berlin

Where are the vin numbers? The stickers don't bother me as they can be pressure washed off.

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like a decent deal

9. brad96z28

I will send them your way, tons of way to good deals around here,

10. brad96z28

. On an exterme v they are on the right wing and on the pump. Every one ive had has them. Thats why smart people number or letter punch there plow in several spots. So when a bozo buys it with the vin numbers gone they can still identify there plow.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012