1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Dodge Ram 6.7

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Sim, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Sim

Sim Junior Member
    from CO

Hello I have a 2009 hiniker c-plow, I mounted the plow hitch, wired the hot for the joy stick to the cigar lighter.On my 99 dodge ram 5.9.. everything works sweet, Now I need help I cant get to the cigar lighter on my 2008 Dodge Ram 6.7 very easy, any one know what color of wire under the driver side dash ?

2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Umm just pop the Bezel off and use a test light o it. Or just jump off the fuse

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Whats a bezel? test light? i want one! Jump off the fuse? Thats not always the answer, there is more to life.....i feel haunted

4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Bezel

[​IMG]

Test Light

[​IMG]

Fuse jumper clips

[​IMG]

haunted

[​IMG]

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Is this a Cummings?

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

on my 05 it is the heavy pink wire with the yellow stripe going into the convenience box. Be sure to fuse it :waving:

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

becareful there are two pink with yellow wires going to the box, one is for the seat belts and the other is the lighter, I found out the hard way! :dizzy:

8. Sim

Sim Junior Member
    from CO

Thanks I'll try to pop it "bezel" off tomarrow

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You do not have to remove anything to get to the wires we are referring to. They are easily accessible if you stick your head under the dash.

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Ahhh, now I understand.

BigCummingDave's head is too big to fit under the dash. :bluebouncpurplebou:redbounce

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

12. Sim

Sim Junior Member
    from CO

13. Sim

Sim Junior Member
    from CO

Today ... 28 degrees and snowing @ 9000' in eagle county CO.... just a teaser tho.