1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Dodge Ram 3500 QC Cummins with Ebling

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bsharp704, Nov 20, 2011.

1. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

As of Friday I lost my job, so that means the truck has to go. I hate to do this but it has to happen.

Truck is a 08 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab short box with the 6.7 cummins and 6 speed automatic. All stock, has never had any tuner or aftermarket stuff installed. Truck has 76,000 miles on it and has been taken VERY good care of. Garage kept, hand washed weekly, and washed after every plowing event. I just had it in and had the tranny flushed, radiatior flushed, all fluids changed, crankcase vent filter replaced, EGR valve and cooler cleaned, tires rotated and all serviced up before plowing. The truck was bought last year from a local Dodge dealer after it was turned in on a local lease. I put the plows on it last December and plowed one winter by myself. This is my daily driver and family vehicle. It is in great condition.

Truck comes with the following.
    Sterling Grill installed and factory Dodge Chrome Grill
    Truxedo tonneau cover with rails.
    Spray in Line Ex bedliner.
    Factory Running boards and factory mudflaps.
    265/75/R17 load range E BFG All Terrains, two tires are 60% the others are 95%.
    New Weatherguard Black Aluminum tool box. Just installed a month ago.
    Weatherguard Headache rack with MBS beacon light. Has back up lamps 3 - 50 watt lights built in.
    B&W Turn overball in bed with regular ball and 4" offset ball.
    Grey cloth interior, power windows, lock, mirrors, heated mirrors, engine brake, trailer brake controller, power slide rear window, privacy glass.
    Plow controller stand is removal with the turn of one bolt. This way you can take it out easy for summer months.

Plows are a 9-2 Boss RT3 with smarth hitch two, and a 14' Ebling. Plows are in great shape, and have only been run by myself. Just last fall i went through and rebuilt the backblade, new pump, new motor, new edges, new wings all new bolts and hardware, blasted, dipped and new powdercoating. The plows have been serviced and are ready for plowing this year. The V plow had new edges and snow flap installed last season. When the plows were installed last year all new harnesses where installed.

Clean Retail on truck according to NADA.com is $33,000 with out the plows. Plows are worth $8,000. I am asking $39,000 obo. This truck is a great truck, will haul anything you put behind it and is great to plow with. By far the best truck I have ever owned.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or emial.

Thank you,
    Brian
    231 834 1409
    bsharp704@msn.com

IMAG0461.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Looking good! Im a fan

did you run your ebling hydros into your box or are they still on the plow?
    I want to move my into the box.

If yours are I would love to see more pictures.

ON EDIT I DIDNT REALISE THIS WAS FORSALE. LOOKS LIKE A GREAT DEAL.
    SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HIJACK WITH A PIC. Just like those dodges!

Good luck with your sale. Tempting.

011.jpg

3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

interested in selling the toolbox?

4. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

Ill be giving you a call tomorrow.

5. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

Yeah sure, buy the box and I will throw in the truck and the plows. LOL.

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking truck, good luck with the sale. Holds that Boss like its not there.

7. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Why couldn't this have been last fall instead of this fall?!?

Good luck with the sale, very nice truck!

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, good luck.

Post it on craigslist, cars.com etc, Any online site for free is only going to help your listing.

9. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

The mrs says if I bring another truck home Ill be living in the garage. Good luck on the sale!!

Its on Craigslist. I've had good luck selling stuff quick with Auto & RV.

Ian

10. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

Want to sell the Ebling seperate? I have cash and same style dodge. PM me Thanks

11. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I wish my wife would make that deal with me LOL, bump again for a nice truck.

12. Greenmtboy

Greenmtboy Senior Member
    from Vermont

Bump, nice truck!

13. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

Did this sell

14. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

Not yet, I picked up a larger contract early winter that allowed me to hang on to it, I think in the spring it will be back for sale.

Come spring I may just sell the plows, so if anyone is interested in just the plows hit me up in the spring.

Thanks.

15. bsharp704

bsharp704 Member
    from Grant

Plows are for sale, hit me up. I would like to sell the set up complete, including a weatherguard headache rack, MBS beacon light with three 50 watt backups integrated, new lo profile black weatherguard tool box, also a spare aluminum tool box and light bar with Whelan beacon light.

Plows have about 60% left on the edges, backblade just had new rubber pieces installed between wings and main mold board. I want to sell it complete. $8,000.00 for everything, including mounts, harnesses and a spare QD for the backblade.