1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel, 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JLL25, Aug 31, 2010.

1. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham

Selling my work/personal truck. Need to buy a dump truck. Truck cost $47000 new, snow stuff was about $8000, willing to sell with plow and spreader for $36000, without $32000/obo.

43000 miles
    SLT
    Big Horn Edition
    4x4
    Diesel
    Power everything including rear slider
    Remainder of Cummins warranty
    Infinity sound system
    6 disc CD changer
    Meyer SV2 8.5' plow
    Meyer 750lb hitch connected spreader

I drive the truck every day so the mileage is changing. This is a true workhorse of a truck.

I also forgot to mention that I put a 2 inch lift in front for ground clearance with the plow and I put Firestone Ride-Rite airbags in the back for those heavy loads. As you can see in the pictures the tires are in great shape, I bought them a couple months ago Goodyear Wrangler 285's. I love this truck but she's gotta go.

Willing to do a partial trade, I NEED a dump truck one ton or one and a quarter and I need a stand on spray system (Z-spray or permagreen).

I will also deliver for free within a reasonable distance.

The truck is also listed on Ebay, Auto trader, Vehix and Craigslist.

I have title in hand, willing to negotiate fairly but please don't call me up with some lowball offer.
    217-341-3642

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  2. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Looks like someone will get a decent deal! Looks very well taken care of

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

US$ or $CAN
    I think its US cause you said Miles

I just thought that might help you sell it. looks nice and clean.
    I only say that cause I know of a Chatham Ontario.

Looks like a nice clean truck, good luck with the sale

4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Awesome setup. Good luck on the sale.

5. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham

I'm located in Illinois.

I could use a road trip, what the hell I would probably even deliver it within the lower 48 states.

6. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Free bump for a sweet truck. To bad theres not a Boss V or Western MVP on her! Either way, very nice truck.

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Not interested in selling the spreader separately by chance, are you?

8. JLL25

JLL25 Member
    from Chatham

Yes, I'll sell the spreader only. I've had a few people tell me theyre interested in the truck but no one wants the spreader. It doesnt seem to be a selling point, so anyone interested make me an offer. It is one year old, used to spread one pallet of salt last winter thats all.