1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 chevy 2500HD and hiniker mount?

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by mshields22, Feb 3, 2008.

1. mshields22

mshields22 Junior Member
    from PA

I was wondering if any special work had to be done to the front end of a 2008 chevy 2500hd. I was looking at a chevy the other day and noticed the how low the front bumper was. I already have a hiniker plow and my F-350 and I wanted to put a mount on the chevy, but it almost looks like it wont fit?
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

The hiniker mounts can be adjusted to go very low! I have 2 Dodge Sports and we never had to modify either one. The new body style one looked as though we would have to cut the bumper to hell but it went right on with out any adjustments. I think you should be ok
  3. mrplowmn

mrplowmn Junior Member

ms shields- did you put that on your 2008? Any issues? I just bought 2008 GMC 2500 Crew Cab and just wondering--
  4. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Had no issuse with my 07.5 NBS chevy and the mount. I did crank the t-bars up 5 turns, and ran 500lbs of balast in the bed. Getting timbrins for the front also.