1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Buyers tailgate salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tparm08, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

2008 Buyers hitch mount tailgate salt spreader for sale. Bought new at the end of 08 and used it for the 2008-09 season and twice for the 2009-10 season. It is in great shape holds about 900lbs or 18 bags. It comes with a built in vibrator the wiring and controller along with two bed mount braces.

2.jpg

22.jpg

222.jpg

P1000722.jpg

2. Snowpusher78

Snowpusher78 Junior Member

u got a price

3. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

Sorry...That would be helpful. Paid $900.00 New will take $450.00 OBO

4. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

wow do i wish i had the cash right now. that thing will be sold tommorow i can almost garuntee. great price

5. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

Thanks, I just dont need it anymore and dont want to store it over the summer.

6. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

Ill buy that salter if we can figure out a way to meet up... any chance on meeting me half way?

7. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

How far will you travel? Im in South Bend, IN and right now my schedule is getting very busy with spring on the way but we might be able to work something out. I will be tied up the rest of this week.

8. whiteford06

whiteford06 Junior Member

is this still available

9. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

I'll drive to the michigan/indiana border. Let me know when is a good time for you.
    I can send you a deposit via paypal today.
    Thanks
    Zach Smith

10. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

on the southside of chicago and very intrested!

11. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

Sorry for taking so long to get back, as I was out of town for the last two days. Anyhow pick a place, date, and time and I will let you know if it will work for me.Then just bring the cash and we can wrap this thing up. no need to pre-send payment

12. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

lets meet at exit 39 michigan exit on 94... I'll do some research later on what gas stations are on that exit.. I could meet you thursday/friday/saturday of next week. so the 11-13 of march.
    If that sounds good to you it a date, just let me know.

13. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

Lets meet Fri during the day and exit 39 will work. Let me know.

14. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Exit 39 off I-94 is Coloma there is a mc donalds, speedway, marathon, bp and wesco
    I lived in Coloma most all my life, I hope this helps, is you guys need anymore help with the area, send me a email ysabraham@yahoo.com or send me a p.m. Good luck

15. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

is this spreader sold ?

16. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

Im waiting for a reply from zackxsmith to set up the sale. If he is no longer interested then it will be for sale again.

17. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

let us know ,im interested

18. Tparm08

Tparm08 Junior Member

Spreader is still for sale

19. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

p m sent..........

20. AIMscapes

AIMscapes Member

If the spreader is not sold, I will take it. I sent you a PM with my number.