1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 Bobcat S250 Gold pkg. High flow, 2 Speed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by edgeair, Oct 12, 2014.

1. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Looking to sell my S250 with just about all the bells and whistles. Owner operated and maintained, only 1500 hours.

2 recent tires replaced, 2 still original (saved the best 2 and matched them to the new ones last winter), properly maintained and always greased. Tight.

A/C, 2 speed, high flow (37gpm), attachment control kit, Deluxe keyless start panel with attachment functions built in, power bobtach, ACS controls, LED amber beacon hardwired to a switch.

Fresh 1500 hour service, ready to work. Everything works, not a beat up machine and well looked after. This unit runs a high flow blower like a charm and has been a great asset for us. Will keep it if we can't get a reasonable price for it. Will get some pictures with her cleaned up once it gets off that muddy job site, but you get the idea.

Comes with a 78" low profile construction bucket with bolt on edge.

Asking $28500 Canadian (approx. $25,000 US).

IMG_3716.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3720.JPG

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Good deal!

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

If only you had posted this a month ago......................

Good luck!

4. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Murphys law right.

5. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Quick bump. $25,000 US for a 2 speed, high flow, deluxe panel, power bobtach machine. Pre emissions!

6. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Glad your 11 hrs away,exactly what I've been looking,dreaming about! bump it up.

7. snowpushers

snowpushers Junior Member

I'am interested in your machine. Only problem is I'am located in New Jersey!What would trucking costs be for something like that?Thanks, Frank

8. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Send me a PM with your name and # and I'll call you. I have a truck that we could work something out on, or I am sure there are reasonable options otherwise.