1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 anyone?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dirt digger, Mar 5, 2007.

1. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Not I said the fly!! 60k is a buttload of cash to pay for a pick-up. I could do so much better than blowing that kind of money on a truck. Then again IF I had 60k. It is a nice rig though

3. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

HOLY SH!T !!!! thats a bad azz truck

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You could buy two nice trucks with plows for 60K. I'll pass on that thing. Those are some butt ugly wheels too.

Actually with 60k, you could: get a real nice truck and a back up rig, sanders, sand/salt, INSURANCE and have $$ left over for a vacation after the winter.

5. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

damn nice truck except for the rims i would have to pull off those 20's and put on some 16" black steel rims

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I agree. I want to paint my stock rims black and keep the chrome center cap. I am not into aftermarket rims like that at all.

7. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

8. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

i priced out a 2008 F250 on the ford website and it came in around $48K...and it was the FX4 with a diesel. So by the time you add the lift, tires and wheels i guess the 60K is "about right"...but only if i had a spare $60K sitting around for a show truck

9. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

My first real look at the interior. kind of reminds me of a Hummer.

10. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

$60k is what the stock f450 is listing for. it looks almost as sweet as that truck. back in my day you could buy a 4x4 for $22k. lol

11. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

My first loaded 90GMC 1/2 ton stickered at $18,800. Regular cab.. 3 passeger..all pickups were bench seats! I payed 18 even. I sold her in 4 years and got 13K toward a fully loaded Yukon stickering for 27K.

That was good old days, only loosing 5 grand in 4 years!

That truck will loose over 30K guaranteed!

12. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I think i'm going to order a '08 F-450 Lariat CC 6.4......:rolleyes: ya right! Those trucks are ridiculously priced! I dont like the lift or wheels on this thing, i do know that. The F-450's are pretty cool, but not for 60K!

13. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

I was thinking the exact same thing while looking at the pics. 60K is more than I'm interested in paying.....I thought paying $45K for my F450 WORK truck was ridiculous a few years ago, but 60K for a "ride" is crazy IMO. But it do look nice on the inside:cool:

14. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

OOO LA LA :bluebounc I would probably spend that kind of money on two trucks instead also. It sure is pretty thou.

15. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

$60K is average for rigs like that out here on the west coast. There is some abundance of money that so many people seem to have. That, or they are going bankrupt soon. But trucks like that, you see over and over out here. They go buy a $40K truck, drop $20-30K into it with lifts and tires and stereos and do dads. It's pretty wild, but pretty sickening too. I was looking at an 03' GMC Sierra a few years back. 6" lift, rims, tires, the whole deal. Brand new. $54K. I'd rather go buy a house and land in Colorado!

16. kuryssnow5

kuryssnow5 Member

no snow=no money
    no money=no new truck
    this winter was a ****** one

17. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I hear you loud and clear... Only 5 billable storms all year over here too.:cry:

18. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Thats why we are paying so much for trucks theese days. Power everything who needs it for work. What waste of truck.:realmad:

19. Jay brown

i bet it makes it hard to live out there then, seeing all of that clout. around here most peoples trucks are worth more than their house. today we roofed an apx $40k value house and out sitting in the gravel street buy their house was their two trucks a new f350 cc duley ranch edition and a f150 super crew. makes me chuckle. 80k in trucks and a pos house with goats in the basement.

20. Jay brown

sounds like your in missouri....lol