1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 8' SuperPlow Pull Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pitt4212, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Pitt4212

Pitt4212 Junior Member

Plow is red and it comes with a spare brand new cutting edge, two wireless remote controls and the hitch adapter to lower plow 4". Only reason I am looking to get rid of it is so I can buy the expandable pull plows to allow me to do bigger lots faster. Nothing is wrong with this plow which I paid over $3,000 with all the extras. I will let it go for $1,900 b/o. I can email pictures on request. This plow will go on any vehicle with a class III hitch and can plow in both forward and reverse!! You can check out the videos on their website @ www.superplow.com

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. Pitt4212

Pitt4212 Junior Member

New Price $1,650 or best offer!!!!!

3. Pitt4212

Pitt4212 Junior Member

Anybody want to make an offer? I am ordering an ebling 14' plow soon and would like to get this plow unloaded before spring. I don't want to have it sitting in my driveway until next fall. All reasonable offers considered!!

4. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

if you were closer I would give ya a grand for it....

5. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

pics please

6. gened4288

gened4288 Junior Member

Where in Mass. are you?

7. Pitt4212

Pitt4212 Junior Member

Littleton, MA it's near Acton, Boxboro and Harvard if you're not familiar.

8. Pitt4212

Pitt4212 Junior Member

Here's a few pictures after I quickly rinsed it off after plowing with it. A $200 paint job and this plow will look brand new. No dents and nothing bent or not working properly.

February 2011 047.jpg

February 2011 051.jpg

February 2011 045.jpg

9. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

I really like that plow.... very nice