1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 7x12 Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by theguynextdoor, Nov 7, 2009.

1. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I bought the trailer in April 2008. I have a bigger trailer now so I don't need this one. It is in great shape all around. It is a 3500 lb single axle and has a ramp/gate, jack, 2'' coupler, pressure treated lumber sides, side marker and tail lights. The trimmer racks in the pictures have already been sold.

Asking $1250.00

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0254.jpg

2. theguynextdoor

Bump........

3. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

I might be intrested in the trailer.how far away from ct. Are you,and what is the bottom line.

4. theguynextdoor

Well I am in Buffalo NY. About 6 hours from Albany, so maybe 8 from CT? I would be willing to meet you somewhere for gas money. I don't need any money for my time, just some gas. I don't want to go to much lower than my asking price. Let me know, we can work something out.

5. theguynextdoor

Still have this trailer...

6. buffalonick

buffalonick Junior Member

Man if you could wait a month or so i would buy that thing in a heart beat. I live in buffalo also, i only have $700 so i would need a month.

7. theguynextdoor

I still have this trailer for sale and would be willing to deliver. Let me know asap.

8. theguynextdoor

I still have this trailer for sale. I just replaced a taillight that was cracked. I need to make room behind my shop for other equipment. Would sell for $1100 cash.

9. theguynextdoor

Sold.............