1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008 6.4 ford promotional videos

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by WilliamOak, Dec 7, 2012.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I remember a few years back ford gave 4 or 5 guys (farmer, rancher, construction and an environmental company etc) 6.4s to test out for a couple months or so. I can't seem to find the videos for the life of me and I'm bored as f*ck and going nuts looking for them. as a last ditch effort I'm seeing if anyone here remembers those videos. idk why i want to relive them again so bad but I will not stop until I find them again. Guess it become a pride thing now with myself lol. Thanks guys!

2. rstan2010

rstan2010 Member
    from Troy MI

I actually know exactly what your talking about and wanted to see them myself a few weeks back but wasn't able to find them.

3. BigBladePusher

BigBladePusher Member

i seen the commercials back then i remember! not sure where to find em thow on the internet try youtube

4. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

5. 89ram

89ram Junior Member
    from buffalo