1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2008-2012 Ford Super Duty Bumpers and Lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Mar 21, 2012.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

I have been doing a bunch of revamping of my new 2011 f250 and have a bunch of spare parts to sell off to anyone who might need them. the lights will work on any ford f250-f550 super duty from 99-2012, the chrome rear bumper will fit any truck from 99-2012 and the chrome front bumper is just for a 2011-2012 super duty. red tail and 3rd brake lights, front and rear bumper are all take offs from a 2011 f250 with 6k miles and are in new condition. only problem is the light plug for the license plate lights was cut off but can easily be replaced or just spliced into your current wiring as its just 2 wires. The tinted lights were only used for about 1 week when i got a killer deal on some recons so they are basically new. prices are as follows:

chrome rear bumper $150
    chrome front bumper $150
    stock tails and 3rd brake light $90
    tinted tails and 3rd brake light $120

i will ship the tail lights but not the bumpers as its too much hassle but will try to help out and meet a reasonable distance if needed. feel free to email or pm me with any questions
    eriksserviceplumbing@gmail.com I am located in skokie, il which is about 15min north of chicago

it is taking forever to upload pictures so shoot me email and i can send you the pictures if i dont get the pictures up soon.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  2. I might want the tails for the 250.

3. metallihockey88

stockers or tinted?

4. Get a pic for me if you can.

5. metallihockey88

Which ones and what's your email?

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

whats the deal for both bumpers ?

7. metallihockey88

For you? 250 cash takes em

8. 1olddogtwo

Let me look at the webbing on mine, I've been thinking of something lately and this might be the push to dO it

9. metallihockey88

Ok let me know

10. 1olddogtwo

It's a good thing my truck is not a 350 or a 450

11. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

PM sent.............................