1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 4x4 with 5.7L

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AmericanHandymn, Jun 29, 2008.

1. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

I hate to do so, but I must put my 2007 Toyota Tundra up for sale. You can either purchase it out right ($27,500) or assume my lease with no money out of your pocket for $434 a month (including tax) for the remaining 21 months. Truck currently has 15k miles on it and you are allotted 45k miles so you can drive approx 16k miles a year before going over mileage. This truck gets 16mpg around town on 87 octane all day long which is amazing considering its size and I have seen 18+ on highway trips. The truck has never seen a plow.

07 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 5.7L (381 HP/ 401 TQ) with TRD Offroad Package

White with grey interior

15k miles

No accidents or problems what so ever

Mint condition with all service records from Greentree Toyota in Danbury CT

Full 3yr/36 miles bumper to bumper warranty and 5yr/60k mile powertrain warranty

TRD off Road Package (skids, suspension upgrade, larger tires and more)

Cold Weather Package

Premium Sound

Rear Back Up Hitch camera

Power windows, seat, locks, cruise, tilt, trip computer, heated mirrors, 5000w power inverter, CB, Tow package, Tip Tronic 6spd auto and pretty much every other option available for this model

Upgraded 18" rims and BFG tires

Split bucket seats with deluxe center console

Email me with any questions or to speak in person.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]