1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Silverado Crew and BOSS 8'2" Poly V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fortywinks, Aug 27, 2013.

1. fortywinks

fortywinks Member
    from NE OH

2007 Chevy Silverado NBS Crew Cab 4X4 with 8'2" BOSS Poly V. Purchased both in September 2007. The truck and plow have been used sparingly to plow with the last two years as I purchased a Jeep Wrangler and Sport Duty.

Truck currently has just under 29,500 miles on it.

17" aluminum wheels, BOSE stereo, MP3 6 disc CD changer, Satellite radio, power driver seat, plow prep, towing package, leather wrapped steering wheel, remote entry, locking rear diff., rhino liner bedliner, OEM GM step rails, and more. Sticker price in 2007 was $39,910.

Hopefully the pics post. I don't currently have pics of the plow it's on a rack in indoor storage. 8'2" Poly V professionally installed and serviced. Couple of scrapes on the plow but otherwise in great shape.

I do not want to separate the items as the truck doesn't do me much good without the plow and vice versa. This is a well maintained package and I can probably send additional pictures to anyone seriously interested.

Asking $24,500 for the combination. Still under 30K miles but I am driving it occasionally. The title is clear and in my possession so its ready to go. Obviously I'm biased but don't think you are going to find as nice a vehicle and plow at this price.

2. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

...............PM sent