1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 new jeeps

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by Newdude, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

hello. I was wondering, has any plow company developed a mounting system for the new Jeep Wranglers?? Thanks.

2. jrunner01

jrunner01 Member

I hear there is a Snoway application for the new jeeps as well as from Western \ Fisher, but Western \ Fisher doesnt indicate exactly what models it applies to (mount 42113). Snoway on the other hand says Wrangler\Unlimited\Rubicon, so it looks like they will support all models both 2 and 4 dr.

I have a Western Suburbanite that Im hoping will fit the 07, but their documentation is vague as to which models it will fit using the 42113 mount. Their Quick Match app hasnt been updated yet with this info, but if you look under publications, you will find the 42113 mount.

I also hear that Meyer has a plow for the 07, but again Im not sure which models it applies to... their website is also vague.

Anyone buy a plow yet for their 07 wrangler??

Tks...

JRunner01

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway has an application for all models of the new Wrangler

4. BLIZZARD BUSTER

BLIZZARD BUSTER Member

We bought a new 2007 Jeep Wrangler in January of this year. Bought a new Meyer plow system for it. Had to wait til April to get it installed, because they didn't have the mounting system made for a '07 yet.

5. BLIZZARD BUSTER

BLIZZARD BUSTER Member

Here's a picture of our Jeep--
    Judi

JUDIS JEEP WPLOW.jpg

6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE THE TOP OFF AND PUT A SANDER IN THE BACK? :nod:

7. jrunner01

jrunner01 Member

07 Rubicons???

Anyone put either the Western Suburbanite or Fisher Homesteader on a 07 Rubicon... according to Western the Ruby is too tall for the plow angle and since theres no adjustability in the mount, angles will be bad. Im lifting the rig so I can adjust this anyway to compensate. Just wondering if anyone has done this yet or has added another brand plow to a 07 Ruby.

Tks...

8. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

you cant beat the meyers setup its reliable

9. IDEALGREEN

IDEALGREEN Member
    from USA

2008 Wrangler Unlimted

Need pics of mounting setup for the Snow-way plows on a 07 or 08 jeep wrangler. Even the Meyer's setup would be helpfull on how it's mounted to the front end. I have a partner switching me his 2 year old Snow-way plow to be put on my new Jeep. Question is, can I have a professional make up the mount or "should" I just spend the money on the mount designed for my Jeep?

Any pics GREATLY appreciated ! :) :rolleyes:

Can't really find anything on the web as far as a PDF online manual or photos of other setups. I have no clue as to the cost of a new mount will run me either... just haven't made the call to local dealer yet... busy busy busy ......

Thanks,
    Rich
    WI

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

11. IDEALGREEN

IDEALGREEN Member
    from USA

Very nice find, THANK YOU Basher! It looks like I can get this mount on fairly easy, just need to contact a dealer and find out on mount prices. This mount looks real similar to the Boss mount for our 8'2" Vee plow on the old truck.

Thanks again for the info, printing it out as I speak! ;)

Rich D.
    WI

12. Nice..... I've been thinking real hard about going for a new rangler.....

13. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i can get a good deal on a wrangler i think its an 04 5 speed 6 cyl loaded

14. Nbros

Nbros Junior Member
    from MA

boss sport duty plow for 2007 wrangler

Spoke with boss they are working on a mount for the new wranglers. It should be ready sometime in december. The sport duty 7' and 7'6" will mount to it.