1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 kawasaki brute force 650i 4x4

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by ljrce, Feb 19, 2008.

1. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

2007 kawasaki brute force 650i 4x4 new rims and tires makes the brute widder now
    here is a side picture with old tires
    [​IMG]
    and here is a side view of it with new tires
    [​IMG]
    and here is a old shot with the old tires of the rear
    [​IMG]
    and a new rear shot with how much widder it is
    [​IMG]

2. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

3. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

That looks real nice with the new rims.

4. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Very nice looking machine....nice rims! Wheres the plow on the machine though? j/k

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  5. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

plow will be on it for the 2008-2009 winter just saving the money up for everything for the plow setup

6. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

That looks much wider than stock. Question: Is the width built into the rim, or did you add spacers? (Looks like spacers to me, but thought I'd ask).

7. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

nope no spacers at all its all rims

8. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

That's quite an offset then, which should certainly help you with stability. I have a 750 with tires and rims, too, but was concerned with the width for plowing sidewalks. I took them off the first winter and used the stock setup, but now I just leave the after market on year round. If your going to plow sidewalks, you may be too wide, but if you doing driveways, you should be just fine.

9. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

yea its mainly driveways and i am unhappy with my self i gotta buy a trailer now because my 4x6 is to small now lol

10. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Enter Homer Simpson Voice,

DOOUUUDDDHhhh.

that sucks'

11. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

well sience some of the snow left i decided to go try the tires in the mud and they work pretty awsome here afre a few pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Awesome quad! Looks like my 03 prairie 360. I have had mine that muddy a few times. I don't know what type of plow you will be putting on, but I when I bought my plow, it came with mounting brackets and the guy told my they were for a 650. They look brand new, so if you know what your plow mount brackets look like, I could send you some pics of the ones I have. I will sell them too you pretty cheap.

13. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

proballly a 54 or 60 inch Cycle Country plow

14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Well I have a 48" cycle coutry, but their push tubes are all the same unless its before the year 2000. heres a pic of the brackets I have, if you find out what yours look like and these are them I will sell them to you for $20-$25 bucks and you pay shipping. I know when I bought my bracket it was $75:eek:
    100_0437compressed.JPG

100_0437compressed.JPG

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  15. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

well i upgraded tires and wheeles got some outlaw 28x12.5x12on all 4 corners the 4th pic is a print of the tire in the dirt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

2nd picture is of how far is sticks out on back tire

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  17. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am thinking about buying a set of tires on arctic cat rims for mine. they are 26" dirt devil II tires. the tires have 20 miles on them with great tread still left. and the rims have 500miles on them. i can get them for $200. So I can keep my stock rims with the 25" 489's for the winter for plowing. and have the dirt devils on rims for trails. but nice looking quad ;-)

18. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

i got them tires and rims for 100 bucks from my cousion

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

dam i want those rims tho. I love those rims with the chrome and black. I will give ya a $100 just for the rims :)

20. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

let me check shipping and that out and what year machien is yours ill check and see if they will fite whats your zipcode