1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Honda Rincon with 60" plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lilpusher, Dec 5, 2010.

1. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

I've actually got 2 of these. Only one has the Moose plow Both camo with 27" ITP tires. Both with warn winch built in. Low hours. I never get to use them. I believe one has about 50 hrs and the other has about 70. I am open to offers. Unfortunately I invested way too much in them. I would take 5k each or 9 if someone wants both. I can email pics. Thanks

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

3. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

4. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Please post some pics. I would be interested in the one without the plow.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Where in IN?

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

7. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

8. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

here are some pics. This is the unit with a Moose 60" plow. the only damage is where a friend tried to lift the "hood" and pulled a plastic mount thru the body.

honda.JPG

honda2.JPG

honda3.JPG

honda5.jpg

9. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

west side indy. The one without the plow has alloy rims and hand warmers (wifes) Ill get some pics of that one in the next day or so gotta move a bunch of crap to get to it.

10. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Trades I would be interested in. H2 or Crewcab chevy duramax 4x4 and yes I would pay difference if agreement could be reached. Other than that I am trying to eliminate stuff I dont need. Unless you can do spray foam insulation for my remodeling project. Thanks

11. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

Ill have the onw without the plow on tomorrow. Located west of airport in Indy.