1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic CC

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by ChevyHD4X4, Nov 23, 2006.

1. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD standard box 4wd, crew cab VORTEC 6.0L V8 SFI GAS ENGINE 4-SPEED H.D. AUTO TRANS

Onyx Black

Interior: Neutral

Options installed by Manufacturers
    ONSTAR PLUS PACKAGE INCL: ONSTAR SERVICE - INCLUDES 1 YEAR SAFE & SOUND PLAN XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA-1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.

LT245/75R16E OOR BW TIRES

VORTEC 6.0L V8 SFI GAS ENGINE

H.D. RR AUTO LOCK DIFFERENTIAL

OFF-ROAD SKID PLATE PKG

SPARE TIRE LOCK

ONSTAR PLUS PKG SAVINGS

SLT DECOR INCLUDES: PWR FRT/PASS 10-WAY SEAT ADJUSTER AUTO-DIMMING ISRV MIRROR WITH COMPASS & TEMP ELECTRIC REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER DEEP TINTED GLASS AM/FM STEREO W/6-DISC CD PLAYER BOSE PREMIUM SPEAKER SYSTEM CRUISE CONTROL POWER LOCKS & WINDOWS REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM OSRV MIRRORS W/PWR FOLD & ADJ, HEAT & TURN SIGNAL; AUTO- DIMMING DR-SIDE MIRROR LEATHER-WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL FRONT FOG LAMPS CHROME GRILLE BODYSIDE MOLDINGS ALUMINUM WHEELS ELECTRONIC TRANSFER CASE

ENGINE BLOCK HEATER

WIRING PROVISIONS FOR CAMPER

GVW RATING - 9,200 LBS

4-SPEED H.D. AUTO TRANS

H.D. TRAILERING EQUIPMENT PKG.

REAR AXLE, 4.10 RATIO

Total Vehicle Price :$40,069.00

Out the door (Red tag event) $35,031.04

Ok is this a good deal ? To me it seams to be.This truck is in Texas I'm in Illinois. My Sister lives in Austin and my parents are looking for me at the dealerships. Because here we only have D-Max's and that's not what I'm after. Going to be installing my plow onto it. The dealership is Covert GMC in Bastrop TX.

**Does not have the 'snow plow prep' should I worry or don't worry about it ? I plow 6 apts. building and 2 driveways I own them all.

Thanks for an thoughts on this matter

-Greg

2. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

I would hold out for something with the plow prep. As far as the price I bought a truck about a year ago and got 8 grand off the sticker so you can probably hang in there for a little better deal.

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi
    The problem you are going to have is we stop building the HD in the next 3 weeks. jan 3rd we come back to work and will start the new GMT900 so HDs are going to be ahrd to get for awhile. I wouldn't buy one without a plowprep package. I can save you a little money off the sticker, I work for GM at the truck plant and can get you what is called a suppliers discount. I have been told it will save you around 6-800 dollars. If it was me I would have a local dealer do a serch for you to doa dealer trade. We still have enough of them up here in Michigan.

Regards Mike

4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I dont know if thats so good of a price.

I just bought my 06 2500hd with the WT package, 4:10 rear end, plow prep, roof lights, and an 8ft Western plow for $25,000 AFTER tax and everything.

5. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

Going to my local dealer tomarrow and search for the right HD. Thanks for the input.

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I'd never drop that money on a gasser, but the truck is pretty well equipped with most of the options.

7. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

I got a lead on a '07 2500HD CC SLE2 (gas) in MI I found it and my dealer is trying to get it for me. And it does have the plow package, thanks and I will keep you all posted.

-Greg

8. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Here's my rule of thumb ... if it comes with a snow plow prep package then the manufactor can not deny you on any warranty claim due to plowing.

I was just at the chevy dealer in McHenry yesterday. They had a number of HD's both gas and diesel. Add 8K for diesel.