1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 GMC No Low Beam On plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bowtie38, Nov 19, 2011.

1. bowtie38

bowtie38 Junior Member
    from E1G4Y8

2007 GMC No Low Beam On Fisher plow

I just installed a Fisher 7.5 ft RD on my 2007 GMC 2500 HD (new style truck). 2 issues...
    1. when the plow is connected the low beams are not transfering to the plow lights. the high beams work as do signals etc. Not sure where to look, i have exhausted everything i can think of.

2. he day time driving lights are on the signal lights of the plow, problem is when i turn the park lights on the signal/park lights on the plow get really bright but when i turn the high beams on they go back to the correct brightness.

An help would be appreciated.

Its a 3 plug 3 port system .

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

make sure your connectors that go to your lights are facing the right way on the quick connects. They should have letters on them and they need to go a certain way. Read the directions while you loo at the connectors.

3. bowtie38

bowtie38 Junior Member
    from E1G4Y8

Awesome, fixed it, Had the both female connectors plugged in opposite of the males.

Thanks!