1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 gmc duramax reg cab dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by duramaxmeyer, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duramaxmeyer

duramaxmeyer Junior Member
    from 11971

2007 gmc classic regular cab dually duramax diesel. has 103 on it,thing its super clean. lots of upgrades to motor and tranny. efi live 5 position controlable programmer right in the dash... tranny has a upgraded shift kit. new bfg all terrains all the way around. its wired for a fisher xv2 and still has the mounting brackets. im keeping the plow.. i have a new truck on order so i could always trade this one in. dealer offered 20 so im starting out at 22,200 negotiable. has a clean title no accidents ... all power interior... pushes snow like a bulldozer... i can always trade it in so keep your low ball offers.. i dont know how to post pictures so u can text or email me 631-745-1958 or duramaxmeyer@yahoo.com
    thanks

2. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

could add a 9'6" stainless xv2 for a additional price and ill just purchase a new one for the new truck .... just a thought

3. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

dropping down to 21 if anyones interested please text me 631-745-1958 chris

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

That 20K is worth 21-22 depending on tax rate.

Trade in and don't worry about trying to sell it.

5. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

new truck wont be here till fall so ill try to sell now and see what happens.. thanks for your input but ill continue to try and sell untill new one arrives and the ill trade it in otherwise

6. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

price drop

dropping to 20,500 negotiable 631-745-1958

7. duramaxmeyer

from 11971

sold sold sold

sold sold sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.