1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 gmc 3500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Valley Property, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Valley Property

Valley Property Junior Member

I have an 07 GMC 3500 and I'm wondering how much I should ask for it.
    6L ga?s 49000kms

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

is it 4x4, that is about 30K miles right after the conversion right. Is it regular cab, long bed, snow plow prep? Where is annapolis valley located. Sounds like something i would be interested in. Do you have pics? If so post some and we can give you a better idea.

3. tigertownman

tigertownman Junior Member

is it a dually or single wheel 3500 , i might be interested as well .. more details please

4. Valley Property

It's a SRW. Undercoated every year.

5. Valley Property

It is a GMC 3500 SRW, 4X4, gas, 6L, extended cab, with 49000kms snow plow package, HD trailering package
    The Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I take it is the classic model then. Not the new body style??

7. Valley Property

Yes Classic Body Style

8. Burkartsplow

Does it have a long bed? What are you asking for it? If you have any pictures please email them to me at burkartlandscape@yahoo.com with a asking price and photos if you have them. Thanks Aaron

9. Valley Property

Long bed. I would like to get $30000. CDN

10. Burkartsplow

That is close to $28.500 American! That is a lot of money for a 4 year old truck. I dont know if it is leather and the top of the line trim, but KBB says it is worth somewhere in the range of $18500 American under private party sale for excellent condition. I know KBB is the not the bible of vehicle pricing, but for that king of money you can get a brand new 2010 gmc 3500 SRW gasser 4x4 reg cab long bed. That is too much for a used truck. Good luck on your sale.