1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CT-TILEMAN, Apr 29, 2015.

CT-TILEMAN Member

2007 Duramax LBZ, Regular Cab, Long Bed, Loaded with 106,00 one owner miles.

Blue Granite exterior color with grey interior, factory options include steering wheel controls, XM Radio, Bose 6-Disk, On-Star, PW, PL, Tilt, Cruise, Power Drivers Seat, overhead console, split bench with fold down console, carpet delete with rubber floor mat, push button TC, Factory Plow Prep Package.

MODS: Fully Built Allison Stage 4 transmission by "Big Dipper" of MD, Suncoast 1054 Billet Triple Disk Torque Convertor with Suncoast Transfer Case Brace, Super Diesel Tie Rod Sleeves and 1 1/8" Center Link, Silverline T-304 full 4" Stainless Exhaust from downpipe back, Rancho 9000 shocks, AD-165 Lift Pump, Triple Pillar Pod with Fuel Pressure Gage, 0-100 PSI Boost Gauge, 0-2000 Degree EGT Gauge, DSP5 EFi-Live tuning from Ridge Runner Diesel Performance.

Brand New Mastercraft 265/75/16 "E" Rated Tires for summer, recently replaced new front and rear drilled brake rotors with new pads and new rear brake calipers, one new front hub, full brake fluid flush with TECH-2 ABS Brake Bleed, 3500 mile oil changes with Rotella "T "15w/40, Trans Flush every 2 years or 25K miles with new sump filter, Allison Spin on filter every 3500 miles with oil changes.

Extra's : Bed Mat, Husky Mud flaps, Side Chrome Step Bars, very clean one owner truck, clean Car-Fax, no accidents.

$27,500 OBO, also available is a Fisher MM2 EZ-V Plow 8.5 foot and a Fisher Polycaster Sander, Studded Snow Tires.

Truck with Fisher X-V Plow and Fisher Polycaster Sander and Dunlop Studded Snows $34,500 OBO.

Rims in Picture are already sold, will be on stock PYO Wheels, Bed Tool Box is also not included in sale.

To add /duplicate all of the performance mods this truck has would cost the new one owner upwards of $8k or more, trans is over $5k with the Suncoast TC and brace.

Located in CT, reason for selling, I moved to Charleston, SC and I do not need a plow truck anymore living here.

NOTE : I will entertain selling the plow and sander as a package deal or all separate from the truck.

2007_GMC side.jpg
  2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

i just sent a pm

CT-TILEMAN Member

New Price: Truck $24,500 not truck side plow equipment. OBO

Fisher Xtreme V Yellow, needs cutting edges for this season $3500 with truck side. OBO

Fisher Polycaster complete with all cables, etc $3000. OBO

Plow and Sander are in CT.

Truck is on NC but will be back in CT mid to late August

CT-TILEMAN Member

Plow and Sander Pics

The Plow and Sander are garage stored in CT.

Not the best Pics but will be all I can do for now.

CT-TILEMAN Member

Plow and Sander Pics

Site will not let me upload any more pics for some reason ????

PM your email address for all the PICS.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015

CT-TILEMAN Member

Plow and sander are both sold, only the truck is available for sale.

Truck side electronics and wiring are gone off the truck as well as the plow frame.

CT-TILEMAN Member

Truck has been sold.

Thanks !