1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 GM Trucks

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by dmjr77, Aug 30, 2006.

1. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

After seeing a reading about the new GM trucks for 2007, has anyone have any idea what you are going to be able to plow with? Just wondering

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Don
    I don't understand what you are asking. I work for GM at the full size truck plant in Pontaic MI. If you are asking acn you plow with the new trucks the answer is yes. The 2500 HD and bigger still have Torsion bars in the front.

Regards Mike

3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

From pictures on this new design it looks like it has a slightly lower front end and a much bigger hunk of plastic under the front bumper.

Given this - it looks like your cutting or removing everything under the front bumper. Would be curious from the GM guy to what extent this is true.

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Scott
    I will take a look and check it out. That is one thing I have not really looked at yet. I will be back in the plant late next week and will let you know.

Regards Mike