1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Ford F150 XL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SBrav77, May 6, 2007.

1. SBrav77

SBrav77 Junior Member

My grandfather is wanting to sell his newly purchased 2007 Ford F150 XL. I don't have any pics yet. However, the truck is mint condition and only has 276 miles on it. It still has plenty of the Ford Factory warranty left. It is 2wd, and has air conditioning and an auto trans. Manual locks and manual windows. He had a stroke last month and doesn't drive very much anymore. Anyway, he wants to get a smaller truck as he says he don't like how long the '07 is. I believe it also has the 3rd door on the driver side. He lives in Cedar Lake, Indiana and would prefer a local deal or if somebody would like to drive over to his place and pick it up. He's 83 years old and the 276 miles he has on it are not "hard" driven miles.

Asking price is $16,500.

If anybody is interested please let me know and I can put you in contact with him. I'll try to get some pics later. The truck is white also.