1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 F550xlt 4x4 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by StuveCorp, Oct 22, 2012.

1. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

2007 Ford F550XLT 4x4, 6.0 diesel/auto, 19,500 gvw, 124,800 miles, has an 11' Bibeau contractors box(electric hoist). I am the second owner, have had it three seasons now. I have no problems with it, just down-sizing (hint - see Kodiak also for sale...). I would take the box off if you don't want it. $23,000 or $20,000 with out the box.

Sigh, why is it Plowsite never uploads pictures? Will try to get one up later.
  2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Dont think they will ever make it possible for a normal guy to post pics.
  3. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

You usually have to re-size them to a smaller size prior to uploading, otherwise they won't upload.

800x600 usually works with no issue

Maybe you're not normal ????

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  4. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Well I'm sure not normal, maybe special? :)

Lets try this again...

102112 001.jpg

102112 002.jpg
  5. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Bump for tonight. But wait there's more!(in my best Billy Mays voice)

I might have some time next week to have the box blasted and painted, you could pick your color!
  6. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Sounds really high for the mileage.
  7. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

You know what new trucks go for? I guess thanks for the bump?