1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 f550 supercab dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pats plowing, Mar 24, 2013.

1. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

I m putting my 2007 F550 supercab xlt dump up for sale. Truck has the 6.0 engine and 68000 miles. it is 4*4 with auto transmission color white with black dump body. Dump body needs some attention this spring as well as the stainless tool boxes under the body (I have new hinges somewhere). Truck just had all fluids and filters changed new tires in Novemeber 2012 new transmission lines in February 2013. Driver seat needs repair due to rips. Truck has aluminum rims and all power options. It has 9.5 extreme v on it currently and is wired for torwell sander. I may keep the plow depending on offers. Pm for further details. Truck was a work vehicle has a few minor issues such as passenger side window sometimes sticks and some scrapes on the alumimun rims. Has strobes in rear of dump body. will post link with some photos pm for details and with offers

2. pats plowing

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

What is the selling price?

4. pats plowing