1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 F350 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tony350, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I am selling my 2007 Ford 350 diesel.

The truck has 86000 on it and everything works as it should. The truck is still under an extended full bumper to bumper warranty that is transferable. It is good for another 10,000 miles and until January. I am not sure how to post pics but if you are interested I can get my wife to send you some. It is an extended cab long box xlt. The reason for selling is wanting to upgrade to a crew cab.

I am planning on trading it in if not sold by end of july as my new one will be in. I am asking $18,800.

I also have a western ultramount pro plus 8.5' straight blade for sale as well. Real nice shape minimal rust on the black steel parts, the moldborad looks great, no rust or holes. I believe it is a 2006 year model pre dd. Has a lot of the common western problems fixed. Light tower reinforced and added grease zerks as well. It has snowflap, and backdrag bar. New cutting edge this past december, probably at least 5'' lest on it.
    I am asking $3200 for the plow, give you a break if you take both.
    I will try to check back on the site or feel free to call/text me at 651-249-7036, Tony.

Thanks for looking
  2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

put some pics on please
  3. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

Here are some pics. Sorry about the quality on the plow pics. I don't have any pics with the plow on the truck

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  4. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

The truck is sold