1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Duramax Classic Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by bossllc, Oct 16, 2008.

1. bossllc

bossllc Junior Member
    from central

No one will mount a plow on this truck. The only one that I have found that will is Sno-way. Is there any thoughts about this? Is anyone running this truck with a plow?

2. Ctll

Ctll Member
    from midwest

07 classis is the same frame and body as 05 right? What I plow with 05 Duramax CCSB Snoway 28V good seasons and can't wait till it starts snowing again.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Yes 05/07 have the same frame:nod:

4. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

The reason that Sno-Way is able to adapt our plow to those vehicles and others can't is technology. Sno-Way uses the most high-strength steel for critical plow components, increasing durability while lowering plow weight. Due to conservative plow weights, Sno-Way can provide more plow models on more vehicle applications that any other manufacturer in the industry. In addition, the lower plow weight reduces the amount of weight on the front axle. Less axle weight prevents the vehicle from "nose diving" in transit, helps maintain vehicle braking distance and reduces wear and tear on the vehicle. High strength steel has greater yield strength and wear resistance than mild steel, resulting in longer lasting, more durable snow plows.

5. bossllc

bossllc Junior Member
    from central

What is a good suggestion in terms of a sno-way plow. I would like a v-plow. Thanks

6. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

you can put the snoway 28v 8.3 on you truck but it is a pretty heavy plow for a 2500 if that is what you have...

i personally like the 29hdw it has a fully welded moldboard, so it is not the skin like the rest of the snoway line

7. bossllc

bossllc Junior Member
    from central

What is the 29 like

8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

9. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

How about:

At 29 inches high and 96 inches long this version of the snoway 29/32 series plow is our largest seller for reg cab long bed users and "by the hour" subs. Dodge felt this was the "proper sized" unit for long beds in their factory installed snowplow option available in the 70's. Available in a number of configurations it can handle all of your personal and commercial Snowplowing needs.

But I'd put a 8'6" on a Crew Cab truck.:nod:

11. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Just teasing you basher, you know i enjoy and highly respect your insight. Congrats on 3000 post!