1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 DRW F350 W 8.5 V-SnowDogg FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by split2ndnova, Mar 14, 2014.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

2007 2-tone Crew cab 4x4 F350 Dually
    6.0 PSD Has work, EGR delete, Twin motorcraft batts, new alt, water pump, oil cooler. Turbo hand cleaned & polished this year. No cat converter-turn down, Aftermarket rims tires, gooseneck-custom turn over ball, class4 hitch, cloth interior with seat covers. Tinted windows, blue silver nice paint. Monroe Reflex shocks and other items I missed. Bully Dog tow/ economy tune. 16-17mpg. torqueshift auto. SnowDogg VX 85 2 years old with replacement Hydr unit. Lights for plow never used. Plow used very little. 2 owners, no service issues and truck was taken care of. 18700.00 Firm. A few dents on roof and back bumper. A few scratches on front bumper but paint in great shape. tires n rims alone were over 4k. Truck is very reliable. If you want more info, just call me 630-518 7841. Monthly filter changes/oil also. Light grey n black interior.

Photo0069.jpg

pic plow.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

How many miles? And those appear to be stock rims, like on my 07. Am I wrong?

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

miles and hours?

4. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Info requested

189000 miles 4820 hours. The tires are slightly larger also. load range d size:lt315 70r 17. the rims are not stock. They are much thicker and aren't cheap like the stock rims. I can take some pics if need be but you would have to check it out and drive it. The truck is solid. The plow is like new. Price is right for it. Driving a semi makes it impossible to plow or tow with it. It's too much truck for a daily driver.

5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I'd be interested to know more about the rims. I have one with a rim leak. Can you tell me where yours are from? I'd love to know more, since most of the aftermarket is either ugly, or 22.5's etc

Thanks.

6. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Yea sure, pm me.