1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Dodge wiring problem

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by partsman430, Nov 7, 2007.

1. partsman430

partsman430 Junior Member
    from indiana

We recently installed a 8'2 V blade on a 2007 Dodge R2500. The plow woked fine but had some lighting problems. Boss sent us some additional relay that have to be used on some late model Dodge trucks. Now everything works great except when the turn signals are used the seat belt bell rings once. Can't figure this one out, any suggestions would be apreciated, thanks.

2. jversagejr

jversagejr Junior Member

Prior to installing the additional relays were you having problems with your turn signals? I currently have an 06 Dodge Ram 2500 and recently I am having problems with the turn signals. I am having problems where at times I have have both signals, other times I have only the right or I have nothing at all. I checked all of the connections and I didn't find any problems. I figured the problem must be in the turn signal lever but when I took the truck to the dealer they told me the problem is in the plow wiring.