1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Dodge Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mcdunn, May 1, 2012.

1. Mcdunn

Mcdunn Junior Member

Well i hate to do it but i think i have to put my truck up for sale.

2007 Dodge Ram 2500
    115xxx miles
    Mineral Gray paint with black charger metallic paint on the rockers and bed side. The "C" is NOT a sticker, it IS paint!
    STERLING GRILL AND EMBLEMS ALL AROUND
    Automatic
    4x4
    Tow Package
    Cloth Interior (gray)
    Power windows, locks, and drivers seat.
    35% tint on the windows and windshield.
    Rear sliding window
    2.5" Leveling kit with 315/70/17 tires around 50-60% tread
    4" exhaust to a 5" muffler and 6" custom made black stacks.
    AFE Stage 2 Intake
    weather-guard tool box with 4 LED strobe lights on it. (2 clear on sides, 2 amber on back)
    Strobe Lights in Headlights and Taillights (Amber)
    6 Sets of LED Lights (amber and clear mix) in the Front grill, can be removed they are on there with 3m tape.
    Tinted Tail lights and roof lights
    New passenger side ball joints 5 months ago *DRIVERS SIDE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED*

I have a western 7'6 plow set up that i used this past winter on the truck *this was the reason i bought the truck was to plow snow, i thought i would pay it off this winter but only had 4 events this year* I can sell the truck with or without the snow plow. The plow is in great shape, i bought it used last summer and it is around 4 years old. I only used it 4 times this year. It is the western Ultra Mount so it is very easy to take on and off. It has new fluid, new snow deflector and new side markers. Also has a brand new Hand Held western controller.

The paint on the truck is in amazing condition and the truck runs absolutely great. The 4 wheel drive works perfect as well. With the tires on the truck i get right around 18mpg average between highway and city driving, mainly city. This truck really does get alot of looks and compliments! The truck does not have any gauges or chip on it nor has it been used for towing or anything like that.

The interior is spotless besides the wear on the floor mat. It has a sliding rear window, and has not been smoked in what so ever. Heck i dont even drink coffee so you dont need to worry about coffee spills.

I AM ASKING $23,500 For the truck WITHOUT the plow and $25500 WITH the plow.

I am open to offers, but do not waste your time Low balling me. Thanks for looking and ask me any questions if you have them, i will add more information about the truck if i left anything out.

Here are some DIRTY Pictures of the truck. I will clean it this week once all the darn rain stops!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jmorgan71587

jmorgan71587 Junior Member
    from pa

i have a interest in the ultramounts for that truck