1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 dodge ctd 12' rugby contractor dump 4x4 boss plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I have decided to throw my 07 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dump up for sale. It has 12' Rugby contractor body with the fold down sides. It has 31,000 miles on it at the present time. Automatic, DPF delete along with EGR delete. Has HKS tuner and will average 16-17mpg on the highway. Everything is in great shape with a couple small dents, one on fender and one on door. I have also added tarp, and underbody tool boxes on each side. The truck is wired for boss V and comes with wiring and mount. 9'2" V Blade and controller are available for $3500. Price on truck as it sits $33,500. May consider partial trades, looking for black only F250 4x4 and or 16' pusher or BX12 Boss box. Thanks

dodge.jpg

2. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Monday Bump....

3. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Gotta move this truck any interest...? Trades...? Know what dealer is gonna give me so lets talk...

4. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

That is a nice truck and surprised that someone hasn't jumped on it? Bump for you.

5. trustyrusty

trustyrusty Senior Member

I'd jump on it for sure. I'd even jump all around it and I'd jump out of the kitchen when my wife found out. Only one small problem: thinking I had an extra 33 grand on me, I checked my wallet and only found some pocket lint, receipts from A&W and McDonald's, and a scratched up card with a picture of some creep in the top left corner.

Other than that, I'm on it!

6. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Nope I know its alot, but worth it for a useful work truck like this, just needing something different right now...

7. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Hey truck has to go, put it on Ebay this morning and have had several calls and a few offers that are getting close! But just not there yet, $31K takes it no Boss mount wiring or caution light....

8. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

SOLD!!! Thanks for all the interest....