1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Chevy Tailgate (Silverbirch)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jglandscaping, Nov 12, 2007.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

I have a tailgate off of a 07 Chevy Silverado 2500HD work truck package. Tailgate is silverbirch in color, perfect condition, kept on truck for 1 month and removed to have dump insert put in. Tailgate is Line-X on the inside.
    Asking price is $500/BO plus actual cost of shipping. Paypal, cash or bank check accepted, prefer local sale and am willing to drive within New England.
    (603)320-5054
    Pictures upon request

2. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

free bump for james.

3. jglandscaping

Thanks AJ! How ya been?

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Dumb though but why wouldn't you want to keep it... If you ever sell or trade the truck wouldn't you think they are going to want the original tailgate from the truck.

5. Snow Fresh

Snow Fresh Junior Member

Tail Gate

I am with Exmark1.

Keep the tailgate!

6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Hmmm, Kinda of strange to want to sell the tailgate off a new truck.

7. jglandscaping

Put a dump insert in the truck. Why keep a tailgate that will never be put on the truck again because the truck will be run into the ground. Its a storage issue to. New price is $400/obo, I want it gone before it snow
    James