1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Chevy new style

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by kramer56, Aug 11, 2008.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

I am selling my 7.6 MM2 plow to my buddy so I can upgrade to a V plow, so does anyone here no where to get the truckside stuff or part numbers and where the best deal will be. the truck it coming off(mine) is a 2004 2500HD ccsb diesel and his is a 2007 1500 ext cab 5.3L. what will work and what does he need to buy extra. My local dealer is most likely to put the screws to him bad because he didn't buy from him so if anyone out there can help me find the parts needed to make the switch that would be great. I prefer used but i know the truck he has is so new it may be hard to find but anything at this point would be so helpful since the money he is giving me is going for a new plow order so time is crucial.
    Thanks guys!!!
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Not trying to spoil your deal here but are either of you guys aware that the 7.6" will put the '07 over weight on the FAWR by a fair amount?

Is your current Iso module on your truck a 3 or 4 port?
  3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

oh yeah I know it and I have told him numerous times but he is only doing his place and thats it so he says.
    As far as the port right now I don't remember. I will have to look but it is only 3.5-4 years old.