1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Chevy 3500HD Dump Set up help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by BOSSMAN21, Oct 17, 2014.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Hey guys, its that time of year, I'm looking at getting my truck set up with strobes etc...Id like to have a single strobe in the middle on the top, I was wondering what you guys were doing or what you had seen as far as a light post or something like that went? I wanted to make a big one, maybe one that had spots for the strobe in the middle, like a mini light bar, and outside of that a spot on each side of the bar for my CB antennas, and on the outside of that, a spot for reverse LED lights, one on each side of the antennas. Has anyone seen anything like this? If so what do you think? Do you think this would be a good idea? Or too much going on up there? Let me know. Also, hook to the back of the cab? or the front of the body? All help would be greatly appreciated! Pics would be great too of ideas!
  2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I have a mini light bar blue and Amber on the tarp shield on my truck. My backup lights are below the box on the back. I don't like lights shinning over or down the box they tend to create glare that I can't see past in my mirrors. Light up the stuff you need to see behind you.
  3. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

I thought of that too, thanks for the insight! Thumbs Up