1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Chevy 2500HD with Blizzard 810 and 8' Snowman plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CUCV, Mar 13, 2010.

1. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

I've decided it is time for me to buy a dump truck so I have to sell my Chevy 2500HD.

It is a 2007 Chevrolet 2500HD Silverado classic 4x4. It is red in color, has the 6.0L gas engine, power locks and windows, am/fm/cd, rhino lined 8' bed dual battery setup. The truck has around 15K original miles and has factory warranty remaining. The truck has been oil undercoated twice since I bought it new. On the front it carries a Blizzard 810 plow. I do most of my plowing with equipment so the truck doesn't get used much. $17,000

I also have a used 8' Snowman back plow for the truck. I bought the plow used 3-4 years ago and started to install it on this truck when I got it. I never completed the installation so it may require a bit of tinkering to complete. additional $1,000. If the buyer does not want the back plow I will remove the customer trailer hitch and put the stock hitch back on. I have another truck that has a Snowman plow on it and they are amazing for residential driveways, roundabouts, and those tough to reach areas.

I will try to take some more pictures of the truck today, I am located in Stratham, NH.

0118090935.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I would be interested in seeing more pics. Was the 810 bought new for the truck or is it older then 07?

3. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

Plow was bought new with the truck.

4. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

Rain has not let up so I have yet to clean the truck.

DSC02006.JPG

DSC02007.JPG

DSC02008.JPG

DSC02009.JPG

5. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

And a few more...

DSC02010.JPG

DSC02011.JPG

DSC02012.JPG

6. tojay22

tojay22 Member

wow thats alot of fire wood! thats a nice truck / plow setup as well! whats the best you will do for the truck and both plows? pm me. thanks

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Is the plow in need of a new cutting edge or has it sunk in the ground?

Can you PM me the same price? Thanks.

8. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

I have a new center cutting edge and had just planned on welding up new wing edges. I plan to get at least one more storm out of the edges.

9. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

any pics of the rear plow?

10. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

sounds like a nice truck, and a good deal. even better considering the equipment! good luck

11. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

Thanks! I sure will be sad to see it go.

12. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

Some pics of the snowman plow.

0313001127.jpg

0313001127a.jpg

13. CUCV

CUCV Junior Member
    from NH

Sold

Sold the truck and plows today. I kind of have to laugh after all the low ball phone offers I got off craigslist a dealer bought the truck. So I guess the truck will be forsale again at a higher price...

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Glad you sold it. Makes my decision easy. Trying to justify buying it.