1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Chevy 2500 Diesel,Meyer CP8& SnowEX

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by edinning, Jan 12, 2008.

1. edinning

edinning Junior Member

It is an 07 classic 2500hd diesel, LT,Has most all options,Factory Nav,Suncoast stage 3 trans,Banks 6 Gun w/PDA,Banks exhaust,Banks intake,Line x, Meyer CP8 W/ EZ-Mount plus & SnowEX SP-575. I have plowed 2 times with the truck and spread salt once. I have over 50k invested. I would like to get 40k I will MD inspect,There is also a GM extended warranty. The truck is located in Woodbine MD 21797.

Feel free to call. I can take and send photos if you are interested. Please send e-mail to ehkd@comcast.net

Thanks
    Ernest 410-913-3696

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

what cab config

3. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Sorry .
    Extended cab short bed,color is medium gray. has the LT3 pkg, HD power PKG,onstar plus PKG,Snow plow Prep PKG, HD trailering,245/75r16 oor bw tires, Sticker price was 44,049.00. 1 owner no damage looks like new inside and out.

4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

so i assume leather and everything like that, how many miles

5. edinning

edinning Junior Member

under 10k miles,yes leather. I also replaced the radio with a factory nav radio.

6. edinning

edinning Junior Member

I guess with no snow there isn't much need for a new truck.

7. edinning

edinning Junior Member

some photos

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  8. edinning

edinning Junior Member

some more photos

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  9. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

willing to sell the spreader separate?

10. edinning

edinning Junior Member

No I want to keep as a PKG. If the truck doesn't sell I will keep using it. You can get a new 1 for $1200.

Thanks for asking.

11. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

are you subbing for someone or are you doing your own accounts? We've had 3 events so far this year pretty typical Maryland winter just getting discouraged?

12. edinning

edinning Junior Member

I'm subbing. Last year was great got a call every snow. They said that the accounts had no complaints and were very happy,this year I had to call 3 times before they said we plowed the site's once but if you want to work go and check them.

I also don't have as much free time as I did last year for plowing,this is the main reason for selling the truck. Is sits in the driveway and may get used once a month.

I live 15 min from Columbia MD. 21797 is my zip. The last snow wasn't great. I need more than 2 inch to work.

I would like to get an older work truck when I sell mine.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  13. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I have work in columbia and could use another truck out there...
    we start when the snow does.
    let me now. we ran 18 hours this last storm.

14. edinning

edinning Junior Member

I would but I don't have time during the day. I run a body shop in Laurel and can't get out of the office before 530. This makes it hard for me to be a Good sub. Feel Free to call me next snow and we can talk.
    Ernest
    410-913-3696

15. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I can use evening only subs...plus someone that runs a body shop is always a plus!

16. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Call me next time it snows.

17. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

subs

Steve
    Your subs work 18 works last storm

18. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I'm casually interested...
    We're growing, have a few similer trucks, and might be interested.

However, to make it work, I'd need to see a better price. If you can't I understand, but if you have some flexibility, let me know & maybe we can discuss things further.

I hate to see a sharp truck go unused, but... I can't pay what I can't pay, you know? LOL
    :)

~Matt

19. edinning

edinning Junior Member

I'm looking for an older work truck if you have a trade.

I think you will find mine a great price if you add in all the extra's. Complete Banks set up. Suncoast stage 3 trans. Plow, Snow EX,Factory Nav. There is over 20k in added parts. All on an 07 with under 10k miles.

Thanks for asking.

20. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I've got an old 79 K10...

Mine's pretty, but I think your's is probabally woth more than an even-up trade...

~Matt