1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Bobcat T190 Skidsteer w/ Deluxe Pck.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSaley, Feb 2, 2015.

1. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

I am looking to sell my 2007 Bobcat T190 tracked skid steer. The machine has 1495 hours on it. I just had two new drive motors installed and NEW tracks ($7500 installed). Drives have warranty! Machine has HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONING!

All hydraulic filters were replaced, including both case drain filters. NEW battery.

The machine is enclosed cab with heat and air conditioning. I have the door for it. Heat works great as does the wiper. This machine is ready for the snow. Bucket has new cutting edge. machine also has power bobtach and hand / foot controls.

NEEDS NOTHING! CAN WORK TODAY. JUST ADD FUEL.

Asking $21,000 obo NO I WILL NOT SELL FOR 15-16k. Reasonable offers accepted> Send email with phone number and I will call.

LOCATED IN BOONTON, NJ. 07005

Not interested in trades unless its a backhoe or mini excavator.

Pictures can be seen here:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/hvo/4872108442.html