1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Arctic Cat Prowler UTV with plow and cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by redneckdieselra, Dec 28, 2010.

1. redneckdieselra

redneckdieselra Junior Member

2007 Arctic prowler 650 xt utv. This Prowler has a ton of different accessories and options including a Full cab enclosure (2400.00) Summit heater (400.00) CD player and top mounted speakers (400.00) 3000lb winch (600.00) 6ft american eagle snow plow(900.00) and fire truck airhorn and compresser (500.00). The cab is hard top, windshield, hard doors with removable vinyl windows, and hard back. This thing is in good condition with only 1400 miles and ready for whatever you can throw at it. It has push button 4x4 and differential lock to take you where you need to go. The plow is awesome and this will push much more than an ATV can and is much faster than any lawnmower with a blade. New with all these options, this would run you about $13-14,000. Asking $7200 obo. May be interested in a trade depending on what it is. 563-676-2032.

2. redneckdieselra

3. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Want to trade for a 60 inch Exmark zero turn mower?

4. redneckdieselra

Considering I have 3 like-new Deere ZTR's and I only mow about 6 acres non-commercially, I think I am pretty well covered in the mower department. But thanks for the offer.

5. redneckdieselra

Thanks for all the inquirys, this has been sold.