1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007.5 GMC 2500HD Sierra SLE w/ Western 8.5 MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stevie fierce, Dec 2, 2011.

1. stevie fierce

stevie fierce Junior Member
    from NH

I've been considering selling my truck as circumstances have changed in life and I don't need this truck or this plow anymore. I used to own a large landscaping company with several trucks. This is my personal vehicle and was used strictly as transportation, not for work. I plowed with it maybe twice just doing my condo roadways as a way to assist my other plow trucks. I lived in Long Island NY and have sold my business and moved to NH for a bit of the quiet life. I'm switching gears and really don't need this rig anymore...... My neighbors must think I'm an idiot plowing my little driveway with like $60K (when new) in equipment right! :) At least I don't have a big salt spreader on the back!

Anyway, I figured I'd offer it here first before I go the eBay route, etc.

The truck is a late 07 model (new body style).
    6L Duramax/Allison Trans. Perfect in every way. 104K miles
    Class 5 hitch, Crew Cab and the extremely hard to find LONG BED so you can actually put stuff in the back.
    Cap, Sprayed Bed Liner (and top rails of bed so nothing is scratched), leather interior.
    If you're interested we can talk about all the other details.
    The truck needs absolutely nothing. The only negative thing worth mentioning is the dent in the rear bumper and it's barely noticeable. The truck is completely stock, extremely cared for and always maintained in every way. I searched high and low for this truck and this plow. You will have an extremely difficult time finding a truck/setup like this..... trust me.

The plow I installed myself, it works perfectly. Before installing I had all the truck side mounts powder coated and they are holding up extremely well. I can send you very detailed pics of the plow and the truck if interested.

Asking $35K for everything.
    Would consider a trade down to something less, like an older plow truck or skid steer plus cash. I still live in NH and have to deal with LOTS of snow!

dubstyle247@gmail.com - Steve

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stevie fierce

stevie fierce Junior Member
    from NH

[​IMG]
    without the cap

[​IMG]