1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 3/4 4x4 GMC ext. cab 24,000 miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shawn'slawns, Apr 25, 2011.

1. shawn'slawns

shawn'slawns Junior Member

Comes with 8ft. Boss plow and Meyers salt spreader. Everything works great always maintained. Original owner getting out of the business $22,500.00 or best 330-243-7932 located in New Philadelphia Ohio

truck pics 004.jpg

truck pics 006.jpg

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

How much was that truck new ?

3. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

$25,xxx MSRP

4. shawn'slawns

Sticker still with truck reads $29,675.00 (base) the msrp with my options $32,000.00 add another $5,500.00 for the plow and $1,500.00 for the spreader. I think the other guy was looking at half ton trucks with the classic body style for 07 they might have been around $25,000.00 Anyway I'm not here to argue so let it go I can answer my own posts. Not looking for any trades.

5. shawn'slawns

couple more pics of the snow trooper

truck pics 001.jpg

truck pics 008.jpg

truck pics 007.jpg

6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Good price, throw on some nice factory polished HD rims to eliminate those ghetto wheels and you would have one nice truck for the money, GL with the sale, tough time to sell....

7. shawn'slawns

Man, I just about fell out of my computer chair Matt! 1st I can't believe that is your co. phrase "husband out of town need plowing" that's funny stuff!!!!! 2nd I rattle can sprayed the wheels gloss black cause I hate the factory silver. I will now refer to them as ghetto rims:) Thanks for the laugh made my 0445 wake up. I will consider a price reduction to help get some rims.
    Thanks, Shawn