1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007 2500HD getting ready

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plow4u, Sep 6, 2007.

1. plow4u

plow4u PlowSite.com Veteran

Pics of my new HD getting ready. Just installed plow
  2. plow4u

pics to big

sorry guys pics are to big

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

4. plow4u

trying again

Resized trying again

07chevyplow 015.JPG

07chevyplow 016.JPG

07chevyplow 017.JPG

07chevyplow 018.JPG
  5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

sweet truck man you running a d-max ? can't really tell from the pics shape truck
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

the front end doesn't seem to squat too bad at all.......nice truck!!! i don't know if it's just me but that plow just looks kind of goofy on that truck, i'm not sure what it is about it though!!....again, really nice truck! what interior did you get?
  7. plow4u

my 2500Hd

Put Timbrens under the front. The interior is a LT1 package and is a 6.0 gas. Can't seem to justify Dmax yet. Try to get rid of them every 4-5 years. This is my first Chevy , Had 4 Dodges and traded my 2003 dodge for this one back in June. Here is a pic of my controllers inside. Wings on the plow make itl look different. Paint job coming next week to plow.
  8. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck man. Good luck with it.
  9. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

That is one nice truck there.That plow looks like a diamond..would you be able to get me some side pics with the wings on i am going to buy a set i just want to see what there going to look like..
  10. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

no offense, but a brand new truck and kinda used looking plow, think it's time for a fresh coat of paint on the plow
  11. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Yes..........you do need some fresh paint on that plow.
  12. plow4u

yes paint is coming

I know this was right after I put the mounting carton on wanted to make sure it went up and down and side to side. You guy's are beating me up so bad you know it's yellow and starts with M.
  13. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

your truck and plow looks great. that paint isnt even that bad on that plow i have seen a lot worse.
  14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

The bumpers on those trucks are low. Did you have to cut much if any to male room? Looks good, but I think it needs some paint. I like the wings.
  15. plow4u

ok ease up on the paint its coming

Actually turned the torsion bars up some and put Timbrens under the front. As far as bumper only had to notch the front plastic valance for the tubes to slide into the mounting carton. Was really surprised doesn't seem to sag as much as my Dodges did. By the time i get the spreader on and loaded with a half a pallet of salt should level her out.