1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2007-2008 Winter Snow Totals in New England

Discussion in 'Weather' started by TurbDies2500, Feb 22, 2008.

1. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Just putting this out there to check what you have for snowfall totals from this season. I cant belive how much it keeps snowing. Let me know guys.
  2. Figueiredo

Figueiredo Junior Member

Here were i live in Newbeford Ma there has been 3 big storms the biggest giving about 1 and half feet and we had one that gave about 10inches and the other 6 inches. We have had alot of little storrms that gave 2 to 4 inches of snow but all and all im happy i think the total amount of snow this far is maybe 30+ inches maybe more wich is pretty good for us.
  3. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

Central Maine area (Southern Franklin County) has 100 inches as of this morning plus a "significant" storm on the way for Tuesday/Wednesday. Our average is in the 70 to 80" range.
  4. LockedUP

LockedUP Senior Member

Lyndonville, VT 115" or so depends on what we get this storm.
  5. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Exeter New Hampshire has 99.6 as of yesterday. Im not sure if the inch or so last night was added to that. We also have another storm coming tomorrow.
  6. JeepTJ

JeepTJ Senior Member

The Conway Sun (NH) reported 121" today.:eek: