1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Western 7'6" Pro Ultramount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by weshermanllc, Jan 8, 2008.

1. weshermanllc

weshermanllc Junior Member

Looking to upgrade to an MVP so For Sale is a 2006 Western 7'6" Pro Ultramount, Nighthawk Lights with Back-drag Edge. Located in Central New York. Pictures Attached.

DSC01685rev.jpg

DSC01686rev.jpg

DSC01687rev.jpg

2. HOOBS PRO PLUS

HOOBS PRO PLUS Member
    from NW PA

Do you have a price in mind? About how many hours do you figure you have on it?

3. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

Hey, I am only about 10 miles from you, can you pm me a phone number to come look at the plow? Thanks!

4. weshermanllc

It has only about 35 hours on it. This has not been a primary plow truck, it is my personal truck. Until late last season I had another truck that I personally plowed with. Price is negotiable, I have an trade number from a dealer. If you want more detailed information or pics send me a PM.

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Do you still have this? What is you email address?

6. weshermanllc

Yes still have, wesherman38@yahoo.com