1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler w/Generator!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Oct 6, 2010.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Offering my 2006 Weekend Warrior FSC2800. These are very rare on the East Coast. This unit is loaded with features. Has a Just-Serviced Onan 5500 Marquis Gold Generator with less than 75 hours! TWO Queen Beds; one a pull-down and theother up front in the separate bedroom, and another two fold outs. Has a Fuel Station to gas up your ATV's or bikes. 5 BRAND NEW Tires, NEW Carpet. NEW Battery, Roof resealed at the dealer. Fully self contained with refridgerator/Freezer, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Hot Water Heater, AC and Furnace. Has rear screen and a brand new in the box Add-A-Room for the rear. Book price is $21k-$23K. Reduced to $17000/CASH for a quick sale as I found another, larger unit to upgrade to. The only reason I am selling this is I found a bigger one to upgrade to; If the other unit becomes unavailable, I will pull this listing and keep it. If you're interested call me at 301-370-8883.